It's a puzzle game with a narrative about a cat's journey of regaining freedom from narrowly defined gender expectations and embracing the cat sexuality spectrum.
The game is called Free Again because while children's minds were free from rigid conceptions about the world (sexuality included), adults' hearts are locked by rigid ideas; the spectrum, among other similar ideas, removes some rigidity from how we perceive the world, and make us freer just as we were children.
It's happily made for the #RainbowJam2017 ^^
- If the game interface is too wide or too tall for your screen, consider zoom out a bit. To Zoom Out, hold down the CTRL (or Command) key and then type the “-” key.
- Please click somewhere within the game interface once. Then the game interface will become responsive to keyboard inputs!
- Please turn on your speaker! It has some audio effects!
- Display the next sentence: arrow key →
- Display the previous sentence: arrow key ←
- Start the game: enter
- Restart the game when the cat dies: enter
- Direct the cat: ASDW
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.