It's a puzzle game with a narrative about a cat's journey of regaining freedom from narrowly defined gender
expectations and embracing the cat sexuality spectrum.
The game is called Free Again because while children's minds were free from rigid conceptions about the world
(sexuality included), adults' hearts are locked by rigid ideas; the spectrum, among other similar ideas,
removes some rigidity from how we perceive the world, and make us freer just as we were children.
lvl 1: Manly Man
lvl 2: Childhood
lvl 3: Teenager
lvl 4: Young Adult
lvl 5: Future
It's made for the #RainbowJam2017 ^^
- Display the next sentence: arrow key →
- Display the previous sentence: arrow key ←
- Start the game: enter
- Restart the game when the cat dies: enter
- Direct the cat: a s d w
||If the cat hits a colored dot, it becomes longer.
||If the cat hits a box with a black dot inside, it becomes shorter.
|In each challenge, you need to acquire a certain amount of blocks to win. Empty circles or
squares indicate your goals, while solid circles or squares indicate the amount you acquired.
- If the game interface is too wide or too tall for your screen, consider zoom out a bit. To zoom out, hold
down the CTRL (or Command) key and then press the - (minus) key.
- Please click somewhere within the game interface once. Then the game interface will become responsive to
- Please turn on your speaker. It has some audio effects.